Guadalajara

Guadalajara
Pan Am Games

Thursday, March 14, 2013

It's been a little while...

I just wanted to share something that I've been learning from a Bible study I did on the book of Daniel. I've been sharing with people all kinds of stuff that I've been learning because it's stuff that I really want to apply to my life. The first half of the study was about living a life of integrity and how that's not a very common thing in our world. It makes you reflect on what things we do that we know we can get away with... even the small things. Antoher thing it has opened my eyes to is that it's not a bad thing to not go along with what culture tells you. If you realize that you're the only one doing something, and it's something good, it's not a bad thing. I've caought myself thinking and overanalyzing situations where I feel like I'm thinking in a completely different way than the people around me. Then I look at what the people are doing around me and realize, I don't want to conform to any of what they're doing.

I'm pretty excited about the whole thing. This last year and a half has been full of different lessons, challenges and refreshing revelations :) Obviously the study I did went into a lot more detail but this is the super super super shortened version. I love that I'm going to spend my entire life learning more about God and learning more about myself. He's so big that we won't even get to know a fraction of Him even after following Him for a lifetime... it's pretty incredible.

Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment