Guadalajara

Guadalajara
Pan Am Games

Monday, March 12, 2012

Possible adventure #2...

I have a prayer request...

Yost and I are considering coming back/staying in Mexico for a second year. There has been so much happening here and relationships are really growing that I feel like I might be called to stay for a while longer. We were told that we need to make a decision by April 1. I'm really trying to seek God on this decision to see what it is that He wants me to do, not what I want to do... because I don't even know what that is. I'm praying that I will be ok with either of the choices as long as I'm walking in His will. I'm trying to be wise about this and it's been a super hard process to think through all the different options. I'm asking you to pray with me that I know what I'm supposed to do next year.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment