Guadalajara

Guadalajara
Pan Am Games

Friday, March 23, 2012

Peace.

Hi guys!
In just a couple of days I will have hit the 6 month mark of my adventure down south. I've really been praying alot about what's supposed to come next and I really feel like I'm supposed to stay down here for another year. This has been a process of really trying to trust in the Lord and to wait on Him to show me what's next. I really feel at peace about the decision. It's been hard thinking about another year being away from family, friends and the boyfriend back at home but it seems like the right thing to do right now. Please be praying for this (I have to give my FINAL FINAL decision by April 1).
What I'm really excited about is all the relationships that are being built down here! I feel like God is really opening doors for alot of the girls to hear the gospel and for the girls we're already discipling, they're getting chances to share with their teammates! I met with another girl today from the volleyball team who wants to start meeting to look through scripture and pray together and she's not even a Christian. Pray that she'll want to know Jesus!!!
Also a few updates....
Katie is still in the states but feeling a little better!!!!!!! She's hoping to be back here in the beginning of April (I HOPE SO!). Remember Julio? The guy who was wrongfully put in jail and had been meeting with my team leader. HE'S FREE!!! One of the cool parts about God is that he does the impossible. Julio's case was the first innocent verdict for the crime he was
accused of in two years!!! Pretty incredible. Here's my friend's blog that describes it better: http://www.macfamilyaia.org/2012/03/14/thank-you-from-julio/?logout=1#permalink

Thank you for all the prayers and support! I love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, love! I've been praying for you, and will continue to. Keep us posted. Love you LOTS! -Heather

    ReplyDelete