Guadalajara

Guadalajara
Pan Am Games

Friday, December 7, 2012

Promises of God

I wanted to give you an update on Alice who I seem to talk about a lot. Recently she shared with me some pretty hard stuff that she's going through. We've been meeting regularly since then and I'm so excited to see what God does through this because she is in a place in her faith where she really wants to do the right thing but above all, she wants to grow closer to the Lord! Regardless of what you're going through, if your heart's desire is to grow closer to God, you're in a good place. I ask you to keep praying for her as her faith and her walk with the Lord becomes her own and becomes REAL! I've been beyond blessed by the conversations I've had with her and have grown in my faith because of a lot of the questions she has asked and by studying Scripture together. Needless to say, it has been awesome.

Philippians 1:6- Be confident that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

God has started something in Alice that has her attention and His promise is to carry it on to completion. Keep praying :)

Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment